Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

sometimes I can drink the stuff, but apparently this morning wasnt the morning.

I only had a few spoonfuls of it (french vanilla), and its all Ive put in me so far, but my guts are cramping and urgh. Maybe I put too much of the mix in. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

I know the feeling....sometimes i can drink it too....and i always put french vanilla creamer in mine...god it's so so good, but sometimes it really makes me go...i have started using the Foldger's Simply Smooth coffe, decaf, for sensitive stomachs...it really does help...but i have to drink the reg. at work.....but you should try it and see if it helps you any.
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Ugh yes i know the feeling! I try not to drink to much of it but coffee is
    soooo good....i always feel icky after drinking it...i'm sorry your not
    feelin good!
    ~viva~

Welp its hours later now and I hadnt eaten anything yet, but I just had some yogurt, and man I feel like I'm gonna be sick. Right under my ribs is all crampy, I thought yogurt was a good thing to eat? Bleh!

gosh i am sorry....i don't really know if eating yogurt is specifically good
    or bad but it can't hurt....but when i drink coffee i feel bad almost all of
    the day untill dinner time....i have never v* but yuck...yeah it feels
    gross...sorry!
    ~viva~

Yogurt is supposed to be good for as long as you are not lactose intolerant....i know i am...i can eat it sometimes, but other times it makes me all gassy and bloaty. Try some crackers or something....or sprite...or 7 up ...i do hope you feel better soon. I hate when i feel like that...and it happens sooooooooooooo often with me...today i feel good....tomm. is another day...who knows.
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Caffeine has a similar effect on me too... I was so sick the other night because I apparently "overdosed" on soda - it was a nightmare, but I did learn my lesson.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --

Urgh Im sorry your nite was rough purpleteacher.
    I just wish my guts would be consistant enough, I never know if they'll act up or what, and that really is hard for me, the not knowing when. It just gets me afraid to do things sometimes, and its especially ibs that makes me feel like this.

Awwww im sorry. Maybe your stomach just didn't want it this morning. One thing my stomach won't tolarate is fresh apple juice[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img], i have that and my stomach just swells up like mad lol. Yogurt can be good at looking after your stomach, as some have good bacteria in to help fight off all the bad in your stomach. I hope you feel better soon!!.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

You are not alone, I can not handle creamer, either.

I sooooo know what you mean.. everytime i have coffee its like an instant laxative for me .. lol.. its horrible

i so understand! hope u feel better
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

Yep, Im another caffeine intolerant person.

I cant drink coffeeor normal coke, it always has to be caffeine free, so much so that now I dont btoher with either. It either affects mystomach and gives me d*or migraines which make me nauseous uuuurrggghhhh!!!

Itswater or fruit juice for me, and a few glasses of wine, yummy!

Laney xx

Yeah, coffee upsets my stomach too. I could never figure it out since I drink sode and tea with no problem. However, my mom told me that there are just some people who don't handle coffee well.

I know I've been seeing ads for a type of coffee that's supposed to be easier on the stomach.

When I need a cafffine boost I drink a coke or some other kind of soda. I feel sort of funny drinking soda early in the morning, but at least it doesn't make my stomach hurt.