Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: stopping

So this has been my second day of Minocycline at 50MG's once a day. I feel awful. I have a little bit of nausea (as you know from my postings) and just a general feeling ofblah. So I think I'm gonna stop taking it. I can't put up with this for weeks and weeks. How long will this medication take to exit my system once I stop taking it? It sucks that I'm gonna have to suffer with acne now but I'd rather have zits everywhere than v from this damn medication.
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

ur not going to v* from the medication!!!!

i really wud urge u to try and stick with it just for a little longer... as long as u can beassured that u wont v*,.. jst feel nauseous... cause in the future, u may need to take some VITAL pills and u cant just not take them... please try it will be ok.

but, i dont know how long it tkes to get it out ur system.. i know wen u get off anti-deopressants, the withdrawal symptons go on for about a week... but then again, u hvent been on ur tablets for more than 2 days.. idk sorry

Jen xxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Are you supposed to take it with food? Maybe that would help. Once you're past the nausea, I think you'll be really glad you stuck with it- havingnice skin will be worth it! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]