Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Yey me!!

So i thought id write a little yey me post to show people that we can get through times and gain control of our emet. I was at a bar tonight and i went to the toilet (not my favourite place in bars but i really had to go lol). So one of the toilets was broken and my friend was in the other n i waited outside. Then this girl came in i said that toilets broken and she said oh god i feel sick, im gonna be sick, talk to me, talk to me. And i was kind of looking at the door thinkin i could totally make a run for it if i wanted.....but instead i turnd around n asked her how she was doing and she asked me how old i was etc. My friend was still in the toilet n the girl was starting to look a bit desperate, hands flapping etc so i thought right im off (!). So i said to my friend im goin 2 the other toilets (there r 2 bits) and i pushed open the other door and saw all the toilets were empty so i said to the girl, you could go in here and she basically ran, so i shut the door and left her to it.

I know it doesnt sound much and there was no actual v* involved but i was really proud. I talked to this girl when she said she was gonna throw up and all i could think about was makng her feel better coz she seemed so nice. I kind of put her above my emet. I so would not have been able to do that 6 months ago but iv worked so hard at rationalising and relaxing etc and i think its paying off. So keep at it guys, dont give up!!! x x
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Missminty,

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You did a great job, fantastic, its great to see what we can do if we are put in a situation..

You were really very brave!!

x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GREAT JOB!!!!!!

I'm sure she appreciated it very much !!![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~

You should totally be proud and that is an accomplishment. Do you know I totally would have ran away like right now. Great job.
    \"This too shall pass\"

congrats!

the minute she even came in the door looking ill i would have been OUT! so good on you!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Aw thanks everyone, much appreciated! Go us! Heehee! x x
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm

Awww yay!! well done!! thats really good, you did really well and should be proud[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img].

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

Good job...I think that would have made me leave...just because its
    gross to listen to, and I have always thought that even before i had
    emets! You rock...stay strong
    I love Sam