Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: North West UK

Just out of curiosity are ther any emets from North West UK here?

South East, but still UK!

yes im north west, Cumbria, u?
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm in Doncaster, Sth Yorks at the mo, does that count??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don\'t regret the things you have done - regret those that you haven\'t!

North Derbyshire here!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Cool :] I'm from Liverpool!

south east me

I dated a guy from near Doncaster....Sprotbrough.....heard of that anyone? And, I worked with tons of people from Cumbria at a camp here in the States. They were mostly from Silloth...anyone heard of that? It would be weird if we knew any of the same people!
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

Yeah i've heard of Sprotborough but I doubt myself or my boyfriend would know the guy. Although my bf grew up in 'Donny' he spent 8 years of his life in the British Forces, so was away from home a lot! Would be cool if we had some peeps in common though heh! It is a small world after all!

Don\'t regret the things you have done - regret those that you haven\'t!

Well, just in case, his name is Mark Tonge....last I heard he was a teacher in Leeds.
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

hi

west coast scotland here

North east here =D

I'm now in Newcastle by the way, at uni. Violet will be near here soon as well if anyone fancies meeting up?x
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm

Newcastle's near me! Well like .. an hour or so Northwards on the train but still .. woweeee =P

Wait .. missminty .. and you the one who was going to go to Durham uni? If you are .. then .. woweeee I've spoken to you inchat before *gasp* haha xx

lol yeh i thnink we have spoken, coz ur from middlesbrough right?? No im at newcastle uni not durham...but if ur ever up here let me know!! x
    *katy*

West Midlands here!![img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]
    ****** PROBLEMS CANNOT BE SOLVED AT THE SAME LEVEL OF AWARENESS THAT CREATED THEM...... Albert Einstein

Whoa!!!! Missminty - I live in Newcastle!!! Where abouts are you? You can PM me if you like!!!

Jen x

Close, Missminty-doo. I don't live in Middlesbrough *thank the lord!*, I live in Darlington =D

xx