Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I had a meatball sub from subway today around 2pm. It's my favorite. I usually eat it without looking at the meatballs, but today halfway thru the sub, I noticed one of the meatballs was pink in the middle. I immediately threw it away. I'mworried. E.coli H7:0157 is in undercooked ground beef. [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]Do u think it could have been overcooked? That also results in pink middle right?

Beef is frequently served pink without any problems. I would keep a cautious eye out and if you get sick, see a doc immediately and tell him what you ate of possible concern. I doubt you will get sick, as sometimes meatballs are kinda pink inside.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Is it the meatball sub that has a tomato based sauce? Sometimes when I cook something in a tomato base, it will actually soak into and color the meat in the middle. This happens even with bbque chicken. Don't think so much about it. And like purple teacher said, lots of people eat beef a little undercooked. I know that when I ate meat, I loved my burgers a little pink in the middle and never had any problems.
    \"This too shall pass\"

thnx guyz, i'm fine today lol.. just got a lil worried. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

It happens! No problem!
    \"This too shall pass\"