I'm tending to think that I remember this disagreement arising before in other threads. The disagreement to which I am referring is the one where one contingent of forum members claim it's rude, inconsiderate, selfish *fill in the blank with negative adjective* for people to come out in public sick or to bring their kids out that way. Then, the other contingent of forum members who are of the other opinion come out of the woodwork and say that we emets are rude, inconsiderate, selfish, *fill in the blank with negative adjective* to expect people not to come out if they are sick or their kids are sick. Then, the first group gets offended at what the second group said, and then second group gets offended that first group is offended. And so it goes.

The reason that I am saying that the topic of this thread and the responses are forming a repetitive pattern is because I think that this topic is just a polarizing topic on this forum, i.e. it causes strong feelings one way or the other. So, I think that we shouldn't have hard feelings about what people have stated on either side because it is just a hot button type of topic in my opinion. Trust me, I could find the other threads that turned out this way, but I'm too damn lazy and busy, lol. And I of course throw myself into this boat because every time this topic comes up, here I go again, posting away, adding fuel to the fire. Oh well. Maybe one day I'll stop.

Anyway, sometimes we differ on this issue. It's alright.