Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Really weird.

Ok, so my IBS has been kicking my butt Tuesday and today. I've had the runs, indigestion, and acid reflux (in addition to aheadache and some dizziness). But now I have a new symptom. My stomach muscles feel as though I've spent the past 2 days doing crunches! They don't hurt, but they feel weak and tired.

Has anyone else experienced this outside of exercise???

ehh.. hmm i did experience this but it was after the sv** so it was obviously from the heaving all night long. I remember kind of getting that feeling too before i had the sv* so now i do every once and a while get that feelingand i get panicky cuz i think i am going to v** again but then i dont so.. i really dunno..

Sorry im not much help .. i really dont know what causes it but i hope you feel better soon!
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

I know I tend to hold my stomach in all the time, which often causes muscle aches. I do it because I feel so self-conscious and hate the feeling of my stomach pooching out. It is always worse when I'm bloated or sick with allergies, a cold, or something... but my period makes it worse too.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by purpleteacher
    I know I tend to hold my stomach in all the time, which often causes muscle aches. I do it because I feel so self-conscious and hate the feeling of my stomach pooching out. It is always worse when I'm bloated or sick with allergies, a cold, or something... but my period makes it worse too.

Because I have been working to lose weight, I have a tendency to alk around with my stomach sucked in a lot. LOL. Maybe that's all it is.

Quote Originally Posted by kristin1980

ehh.. hmm i did experience this but it was after the sv** so it was obviously from the heaving all night long. I remember kind of getting that feeling too before i had the sv* so now i do every once and a while get that feelingand i get panicky cuz i think i am going to v** again but then i dont so.. i really dunno..

Sorry im not much help .. i really dont know what causes it but i hope you feel better soon!

Yeah, the only other time I feel this way is after a workout or after a nasty bout with something. Hope nothing bad is in store for me.....

It's been bugging me for about 3 hours. I would think it would be worse by now if it were an sv.

I was also thinking this may have something to do with my IBS. I have been "going" a lot the past 2 days. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]