Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ok so I felt pretty hot there so i checked my temp and it was 36.4 C, and then i went to the loo came back and checked it again and it was 36.0 C then I took it again and its 36.3 C, and now its 36.5C I dont get it, Im sitting down, Whats going on with this???

Am I ill ??[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Edited by: violet

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

oh and at the moment im having some quite uncomfortable pain in my glands on the inside of my hips, not many people know u have them there, but when there up there like little lumps.

So im freaked [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

Are you still abit freaked from the last couple of days (with the d*)? Try reminding yourself it's anxiety not "real" sickness. Sometimes home themometers are off by a 0.1 of a degree or so... My temp does that sometimes on mine-i don't think it's anythingto worry about. Try and relax abit hun! It sounds like your emets getting the better of you at the moment, and believe me i've been there-but i really think you're ok.

Kayla xxx

.5 degrees difference is only your body "doing its jobs" meaning when it digests food, ovulates, and all sorts of things like that, it takes your blood circulating around to do it and it ups your temp slightly. There's no need to worry that you're sick unless your temp is well above 37 degrees.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

Yeah that little bit of temp difference is normal and just means that your body is alive and processing things like food and stuff. The only time to get concerned with temps is like (over here in the USA its Fareignheight) say normal temp is 98.6 degrees F, the only time to start maybe getting concerned is like if its 100/101 degrees F which would be low grade. For you it sounds like it would be 39/40 degree C would be a low grade fever.