Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

i tried it one time 3 years ago....felt fine after 4 days then it hit me...n and shakes.

I am going to try again. When i am on the pill i have taken and over the counter antiemetic for the first month...then i am fine. anyone had any problems with nuvaring? I start this today

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i forgot to tell you that on that 4th day i felt so awful...i took it out.

I used nuvaring for a year with absolutely no problems. Good luck, I am sure you will be fine.
    \"This too shall pass\"

gosh i hope so!!! So far so good.....it has been 4 hours

WHat is nuvaring????? I have never heard that word before!

I think it is a type of birth control.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --