Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Help :( :(

I am having an awful period, I feel like im gona v*

I could really do with ome support at the moment!!

Im so dizzy and cold, it hurts and im so so tired

I wish this would stop it has been going on for an hour now, my mum said maybe I need to eat a little more so I had a roll and I now feel like im gona v*

[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I get that way with my periods too, i hate it...and I am sorry you are feeling that way now. There is nothing particular that i do to get over it, b/c nothing ever helps me...if anything i will take some tylenol, and sip water, and just lay down and try to rest...that's the only advice i have...sorry...i have delt with this for many many years now, and for me, i'm used to it, BUT i hate it all the same, every single month i get this way. It's not fair being a woman, is it?
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Nooooo sometimes I really hat being a woman ugh :S

Deep breathing and trying to controll myself is all I suppose I can do, I hope this food settle's and helps a little, cause i know if you dont have anything to process in your system it does crash with all the change

Light headedness with a slightly blocked feeling and n* why the hell does this have to be here with a period, ugh :S

Thankx for your reply hun!!

I have now had to take 2 motilium, (Anti emetic) and Im just so tired and shaking, this isnt passing as it should do or anything...

I hate this,

Think im going to sit in the dark see if that settles it..

Why us eh???

I took the motilium onto of paracetomal really hope thayt was an ok thing to do.

my stomach like my actual stomach has really sharp pains in it and im still feel n* and when I burp it really sounds irritared.

I feel so tired and dizzy..

I think im totally freaked out but calming down a but at the moment..

Im just scared that both of my tablets ive taken are going to irritate each other.

pierds are just like that...you will be fine...mine does that too me too...maybe you can get fresh air??? how are feeling now?
    I love Sam