Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: rabbits

Hybrid View

This is really random but I wish I wasa rabbit because they have a one way digestion system--meaning they cannot v. Lucky rabbits.
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

You learn something new everyday!!! I didn't know that..... i wish I was a rabbit too![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]</font>
    Rachel
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Laughing is good exercise, it\'s like jogging on the inside!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have two rats..they are the same way..no v*!!

We just got them sunday and already I cant imagibe life without them. we took them to the pet store last night and for a walk through the local mall..what a blast.

i envy them cause they cant V*..BUT because they cant it makes them very seseptible to illness and poison because they body has no way to get rid of toxins and poisons. I know its hard for us to accept..but V* is usually because our bodies want something icy out of our systems. can you imagine being nauseated and I mean REAL nausea and needing to do the deed but not being able to? Its a sucky thing but some times its a must.

And now I\'m glad I didn\'t know
    The way it all would end the way it all would go
    Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
    But I\'d of had to miss the dance
    Garth Brooks

Actually--REAL nausea wouldnt bother me if I knew that I couldn't physically v. Think about it? Would it bother you if you knew you couldnt v?
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

Horses can't either did'ja know? But what if you choked or were poisoned or something? Maybe it's better to v*????

Yup, they make great pets for emets. Never have to worrry about cleaning up their vomit. They do poop a lot though[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]. Here is a picture of my rabbit taking a bath[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]:

[img]uploads/images/calx/3Z7_Austin_Bath_04_small.jpg[/img]

Hope that pic doesn't bother anyone. I'll remove it if it does...

Edited by: calx

How adorable!!!!
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

Ooooohhhh - sweet! Just one down-side to being a rabbit though - to get as much nourishment as possible out of plant material, they eat their own poo! Honest - the first pass through the gut produces green, only partially digested pellets that are eaten as they are passed. The bacteria in the gut can then have a second go at breaking down the cellulose in the plant cells into lovely usable sugar! Now hands up - who still wants to be a bunny?!!

Jill xxx

aww tht picture is ADORABLE!!!!!

i suppose being a rabbit for that reason wud be good... but then agen... rabbit's lifes must be boring.. buti gues they kow no differnt, so it doent bother them.. hmph.. interesting lol

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

Hmm... there is so way that id like to be a rabbit! lol! How boooorrringggg would life be? Munching on lettuce and sittingaround all day! [img]smileys/smilies_35.gif[/img]

That photo is so cute though! Awwww! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Rachel xxx
    <center><font size=\"2\"><font color=BLACK> If you\'re going through hell... keep on going... </font></font></center>

Being a rabbit would be nice...that pic is really cute...

I used to have a bunny rabbit. She was so cute...white with little brownish grey splotches every where...she was a lop ear so one ear up one ear down...aww she was the best. haha and no v*! i have 4 mice they dont v either...thank god.

my dog v*s. But thats okay. I dont really mind animals v*ing.

That rabbit is gorgeous!
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=BLUE>Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.

Carolinexx</font></font>

wow I really didnt know that! I have 2 bunnies pictured below in there yellow recycling box! They really like the colour!
    [img]uploads/images/izzybee/2E5_sootybunny.JPG[/img]

This is sooty. He's really quiet and I think he suffers from depression my other rabbit is really bossy

And this is snuffles - She is really bossy and sometimes quite vicious but still lovely too!

[img]uploads/images/izzybee/47B_snufflesbunny.JPG[/img]

LMFAO. aww i lke the way u put human characteristics onto them,!! is so sweet!!

and they're simply adorable too

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:

Aww...so cute!

If I got a bunny, I would name her flip flopEdited by: sunshine16

lol. Yeh my bunnies are my friends! I have no brothers or sisters so I hve rabbits to keep me entertained!! Plus they cant v* so they are an emets dream creature!!!!

FLIP FLOP!!!!!!!!! what an adorable name for a bunny!!!!! sorry lol

Jen xxx

MSN:

i wish i was a bunny

I was thinking earlier that theres some problem with rabbits eating cabbage (or lettice- not sure which) and that it bad for there stomachs. I guess that even though they cant v* they probably get stomach pains instead. hmmm Are reabbits the only animals who cant v* or are there others?

theres other... plenty of em..

cant think of them right now. dammit.

it does mean tho, rabbits are lot less healthy, if they eat smthing that doesnt agree with them theyre more lkely to die from it, because they cant v* it up and get it out of their bodies!!

*goes away tryin to think of animals that cant v* *

Jen xxx

MSN:

I don't know any other animals that can't v but I'll tell you that I was really shocked to see my bird v*ing, never thought I would ever see that and so damn much of it but it wasn't gross, I felt really sorry for the thing....

Same with horses, actually.

Somebody buy mea pair of bunny ears or horse shoes. Atleast I can pretend and only wish.
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

I LOVE rabbits (just look at the lil' cuties on my avatar!!)

Especially the lop eared ones! How cute are they????!!!!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=BLUE>Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.

Carolinexx</font></font>

Rabbits are adorable. Too adorable actually.
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

Rodents
    do not vomit at all, cattle and horses do only if they injest something
    poisonous and carnivores do it all the time. Humans from what I hear
    fall in between carnivores and cattle. However emets probably v less
    than cattle or horses

Miriam

</span></font>