Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: SCARED AGAIN!

I am scared again, folks. I mean, you would think that if had been around people that were sick or something I would have a REASON to be scared. Well I haven't been and I am so tired of this.....I felt n* again today. I just don't know how to get it out of my head!!! I had my housewarming party this past weekend and one of my friends says it looked like I had lost weight. Well I stepped on the scale and sure enough, I have....it's only 5 pounds but I am not very big to begin with. and when I went to the doc today the scale said 129 and my one at home said 125 and it used to say 135. I don't know, I haven't been eating very well lately.....I am just so sick of feeling n* every day! I am not pregnant (gotta have sex to get pregnant LOL) and I have to start my Zoloft tonight. I work second shift so I am going to take it after I get home from work everynight. They said it could make me drowsy so that's howI am going to do it.

Sigh....I am so tired of being scared all the time. I have to go to work in an hour so I have an hour to make myself feel better! Grrr......how pathetic am i?

Bummed out.....

Hang in there...I am feeling the same way today so I totally understand. I have been sipping ginger ale and trying to keep myself occupied at work. I know it's tough, but we will get through.

BTW, I used to take Zoloft and I don't remember it making me drowsy at all, but I guess everyone's body reacts differently.