Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

...well yesterday around like 5pm I had 2 barbqued hotdogs and well after I ate them my guts were bugging me (feeling bloated and stuff) for hours afterwards. That finally went away and now its 7am the next morning, but when I burp I can erm still kind of "taste" them (sorry to be yeech), but well shouldnt it be long digested by now? I can feel my intestines working, but it seems like the stuff should be well past my stomach. Is this normal?

Just wanted to add part of me is a tad freaked that I'm gettin an sv, as i was in close proximity at work to a woman with one on saturday (3 days ago).

Edited by: Galadriel

That's so weird and I've had it happen to me before too. That tasting food eaten hours and hours ago. I too was under the impression that food digests and empties out of the stomach within 4 hours.

But I've noticed whenever I eat food with strong or spicy flavors I tend to burp them up for hours after as well. Maybe they caused a little acid indgestion?

Hi Marie,
    Yeah that could be. Its happened before with spicier things.