Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Hot Ears

Strange thing just happined..

Im sitting here struggeling with my period tonight and its really late and I was going to go to bed but then out of the blew my ears starte to burn up, it was like the whols of the world was gossiping about me.

Does anyone know what this is?

Weird sensation and just another thing to worry about [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My ears get hot all the time, and they get really red....this usually happens to me when I start to run a fever...I don't know why but it does.

Don't worry violet, I get that alot too! Its my "time of the month" too, and I always find my temperature goes up a notch. I'm sitting here right now with flushed cheeks and burning ears, even though the rest of me is cold, lol!

It can make you panic a little when you suddenly get really hot, but its nothing to worry about.

Take it easy love! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    \"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars..\"

That can happen to me when i'm in a really hot room or have an infection in one of my ear piercings. i think it really just happens when you or your surroundings get hot! dont worry!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I've had this many times, not only that sometimes my face gets hot too which really makes me nervous, this happens alot with anxiety, and also around the time of the month your body temp rises after you during and after you ovulate, this just doesn't happen when you have a fever it can happen anytime for other reasons.I worry when this happens but I just say your not sick you don't have a fever and i get over it.

I get hot ears when my anxiety gets high or whenI get embarrassed! It is rather funny... because I have long hair (which is usually pulled back) and glasses, so my ears get obvious! They turn bright red and get hot. I also get them when I am having allergy probs.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --

man my ears always do that.. and every time i always say the same thing "someone must be talking about me" old wives tail i know but my mom always said it to me.. some times only one ear will get hot and red.. and not the other and ppl point it out.. thats a lil embarassing when it happens at work!
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain