Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Weird thing hmm

So, just had my dinner, bad stuff, tinned sausages and spaghetti and 3 bits of toast.

Then my bowel just went into cramp, just pain and cramp, and its just painful now, and swollen..

Im guessing its my ibs

Just wondering if anyone else has had this?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My IBS got the best of me today. Ate a peice of Pizza....then KAPOW. You should look on the net for ways to eat and make your IBS better. Holler at me tonite if you need to talk

(((HUGS)))))

http://www.helpforibs.com/diet/trigger1.asp

here is a neat site i found....try it hun!

Kat thankx so so so much hun!!!!!

Il try get to chat to you tonight, thankx again for last night!

xx

Yeah I had an ibs attack today too. I got a frappachino from Starbucks, and I forgot to tell them not to put whiped cream on it.
    I don't usually get it because I don't much like it, but I figured it was no big deal once. So I drank it and it messed me up for about 3 hours.

I think I'm okay now, though.

I hope you feel better soon too.

chicajojobe,

I really hope you are feeling better now, caffeeine can be pretty hard on ibs but its good to try out what your bowels like and dont like!

Hi Violet.

I hope you are feeling better now. I wanted to reply to a different post of yours last week, but my silly computer has been playing up and only let me stay online for 2 minutes at a time. Anyway, I got a new modem today and everything seems back to normal now. I really hope you are feeling better now.

Sally, lovely to hear from you!!

I hope your doing well!!

No problem about not being able to reply, sorry to hear about your computer, ive only just set up wireless broadband, and im having troubles lol, im a bit slow at it haha..

Hope everything is going well for you!

x