I felt sick mosgt of the day on Monday and was quite uncomfortable so I spent most the day standing up. My car was being repaired so my Mum picked me up but 5 minutes into the journey I felt like i was going to be sick. I jumped out the car and had to wait behind a bush as i didn't want people to see my if I was sick. My Mum parked on a nearb pub car park and then came and got me and we walked round together. I couldn't get back in the car and my Mum was putting pressure on me as she had tobe iat work in 25 mins but I couldn't do it.

***Graphic ***
To cut a long story short i ended up heaving loads on the car park and was stuck there for 3 hours before I could get in the car. Mum said she thought I was just burping but it happened again when I got home and she knows now that my body was trying to be sick but I just can't let it. She thinks it was a bug as she had bad morning sickness but it wasnever that violent.

I haven't eaten anything but a few rich tea biscuits since Monday lunch time but I am drinking plenty of fluids. I am so so scared and it's making me have bad feelings towards the baby again, just when I was starting to get excited. I seriously don't know what I am going to do.