Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Chicken :( ?

ugh, my mum is cooking me chicken for my dinner tonight, something I dont really like because its meat..

So she said it was pretty chilled still in the inside but she put it in the oven anyway after oil butter and herbs...

she put it on for 10mins and then again for another 20, it isnt finished yet but im so damn scared im gona get ill from this, its doing my head in!!!!

I just hate eating meat, and I havent had chicken since my ibs got bad again..

[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

if you ar enot use to eating meat...then it will most likely not agree with you. Good luck hun!

Ok so im now pretty freaked out.

It was properly cooked but from saying that it might not agree with me im gona be on edge for hours now..

what if i v*

I hate this[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Hey Violet,
    I heard, actually I think it was Marie who said protein sometimes helps her IBS, and chicken is a pretty easy protein to eat. If it was beef then I would say different, but chicken is easier on you being a "white meat" as opposed to like a "red meat" like beef. The chicken actually may help your stomach.

hey Galadriel,

Thankx for your reply, really hate this stuff!!

Fingers crossed it works more in my favour but at the moment im having some cramps and im as calm as i can be!

Thank you again!!! x

I think anything you eat after not eating for a while, might tend to be alittle harder to digest....but you need to just take it slow when doing it....i think you should try it again later, and just eat slowly and chew really well...that might help...but don't try to eat alot too fast...good luck.
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

hey poor u!! im tryin to talk to you on msn but its not workin dont know if ur jut away or if its bein stupid!! Anyway it's my turn to be the reassurance woman tonight!! How are you feeling now? x x x
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm

Thankx guys

Hey Katy, I havent got any messages but I am here!! lol

I think im stressed as well, the doc told me I have a sinus infection but him my mum and the woman at the pharmacy told me that these tablets upset your stomach and it even says that on the leaflet that it frequently makes people ill..

So, im going to try take some sinus tablets from over the counter to pass it before I try them as Im far to scared to!!

anyway the discomfort is really coming on strong then easing off again, it annoying

Thankx again x

Sinus infection - rubbish!! I hate that about medication, i hate reading that side-effect! I hope that the over the counter stuff helps. My throat is sore but im off for a health check tomoro so il tell the nurse about it then. Are the sinuses just giving you a abd headache, or affecting your balance? x x x
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm

Yea they are affecting my balance at the moment, Im going to try my hardest to get rid of it!!

Hope the healthy check goes well for you tomorrow!!

xx

Oh iv had that before you should try otravine, its like a nasal spray and it can release pressure in your ears. Mine turned out to be trapped water which i hadnt noticed but the spray fixed me up totally. I bought some throat sweets today which helped, also got a digital thermometer (i had to leave the family one at home). It makes me feel so much better that i have it with me! Health check should be ok, have to do a urine sample tho (cant pee on demand lol!) really hope they dont want to draw blood tho! Hows the ibs feeling now? x x
    *katy*

Ibs is O.K at the moment, I hope it stays that way!

Got a headache at the moment its really annoying me ugh!!

Pee samples how bad are those haha, I cant pee on demand either really, I had to take mine home once, and I was like its a tube how the hell i aint a man :S

Im going ot get some sudafed thingy nasal spray but I have another one in the house just dont know how long it has been open for..

What hassle this is

Aw babe, kisses *mwah*!! Wish i could talk to you...stupid msn grrr!! Im off to a flat party [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img], how very brave of me lol! Im meetin up with my friend from school, but it is near my flat so if i dont like it, il just leave!! I really hope you feel better soon! x x x
    *katy*

Hope you have a good time at your party

Well If you come home then I should still be on msn lol..

Have a brill time, I know you can do it!

x

I think you'll be okay. Chicken is actually pretty easy on the stomach from what I've found.

Last year my stomach symptoms from ibs, and anxiety got so bad that I actually ended up with gastritis. The dr told me to restrict my diet drastically, which I did for a few months as I got better. I ate plain chicken breasts a lot then because they were a much needed source of protein that wouldn't make my stomach upset.

What actually is gastritis, i thought it was a bug?

Sorry im a bit dumb :P

Yea things are setteling at the moment, I really know I should just try relax, but as we all know its hard

hey i came back, party was RUBBISH!!! how are you feeling now? wish i could get stupid msn to work! i want to talk to you! My throat hurts so bad and my whole neck feel a bit lonely again...... x x x
    *katy*

i did not mean to freak you out.....if i eat veggies non stop and then a week later decide toeat steak or chicken? It is a rich food...and it makes my IBS act up.

Sorry hun!!

Dont worry about it AT ALL hun, I was just having a freak out earlier, thank you for being honest!! thats the best way!!

I hope your well xx

The simple definition of gastritis is an irritation of the stomach. There are about a dozen different things which can cause it.

You may have been thinking of gastroenteritis, which referrs to infections like sv's and food poisoning.

Thats what it was, I ask my mum as well I got that curious lol, (shes a nurse)

I got the full blowen defintion, I nearly fell asleep haha

Thankx for coming back and letting me know!