Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

ok, my hubby called me at 11:30 this am telling me he got sent home from work early b/c there is not enough work.....so then he tells me has d real bad, and is hot, and feels like crap...didn't mention n or v yet, but i am soooooooooo nervous...and it's not like him to come home from work unless absolutely necessary. I am scared to call him back to see how he is...i know he's probably asleep, and i don't want to wake him.....so i have to wait until he calls me back, or until i get home from work...i just don't want it to get worse...i am very scared......ugg...i hate this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Kate-you know I am here for you. I hope that this turns out to be nothing. Keep me posted!!!![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

aww I'm sorry hun..I know just what your going through...but remember
    that you can't get sick from kissing him, just from putting dirty hands
    in your eyes, nose, and mouth...dont let him cook or do the dishes till
    he no longer sick. i know its scary, but we are here for you, so if you
    need anything, let me know... keep us updated on how hes doing
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

r u doing ok> how is he?

Thanks for replying you all.....luckily it was nothing, and when i got home, he woke up, and proceeded to eat hamburgers and doritos, then started drinking beer...so whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who knows what made him sick, but no v....and no more d......i have no idea what made him sick though.....thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leigh, donk a donk
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

I swear boys are just like that!! Glad he is okay and so are you
    I love Sam