Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Anyone? Help??

Im in real need of someone to talk to.

I have had a headache for a good few hours now and its just gotten worse over time and now I feel n*.

It feels like its coming from my neck to the front of my head, I have had to take some motilium at the moment to try settle my stomach before I even think about eating to take pain killers thing is its like 4:05am here in the UK and I really DO NOT feel like eating, I just feel so awful

Im SO scared this is going to make me ill or I am ill, I feel so tired but everytime I try to go to bed lye down and sleep I feel worse

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi Violet wanna meet me in the chatroom?

For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

yes sage that would be great thank you!!!

Hey babe, how are you feeling now? x x
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm

Hey violet,

This is the first time I've posted on this site, just wanted to let you know I get headaches like this alot nothing would get rid of them but I found these tablets from Boots called Tension Headache Relief and within half hour of taking them I feel fine and they don't seem to cause any side effects.

Hope you feel better xx

Hey missminty,

Im doing ok at the moment still got a bit of pressure bit the pain has gone for now!

Hope your day went ok? Catch up later yea!!xx

Hey nat33,

Il look into that, It really took a while to subside but eventually I think I just passed out from the painkillers tiredness and just feeling generally blah!

Welcome to the site by the way! xx

Sage, Just want to thank you again for all you did last night!!!

xx