Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Sick friend

A friend of mine is incredibly sick, he's been v* like 5 times a day for three days straight and his mother is making him go to school tomorrow, even though he's still sick.

I'm really scared of either him v* in front of me or passing on whatever virus he has...

just wash your hands good, and if he does v* near you, wash whatever
    you are wearing when you get home..but personally thats totally messed
    up on the mothers part...plus who wants to go to school in that kind of
    shape. sorry babe, be strong.
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

How old is he? And WTF is wrong with his mom making him go to school? That is crazy...if he's that sick, then he does not need to be in school......i feel sorry for the guy myself....good luck, and i hope you stay well, and that he gets over this soon!!!
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

sounds to be like he might have an infection somewhere....if his mom is a good mom...she would be taking him to the DR!!!!

I think it is HORRIBLE when parents make their kids go to school sick--not to mention inconsiderate and disrespectful to everyone else he'll come into contact with. Plus, if he's been v*ing for 3 days straight there has to be something besides a normal sv going on--those typically are only 24 hour things. It could quickly become dangerous for him to be v*ing like that for so long and he should definitely see a doctor.
    As a single mom, I do understand how hard it is when my son is sick and I have to go to work or something, but my son is more important to me than anything else and he comes first.
    I don't mean to pick on your friend's mother, and I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm attacking her. Still, she needs to realize that her son's health is way more important than going to school and missing a few days is not going to hurt any, but help.

yea I doubt that it is a sv* but if it is your close friend I would try to tell his mother to take him to the dr he probably is dehydrated from v* and to see what is wrong it could be serious

how is your friend??? and you? did he have to go to school?
    I love Sam