Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Otrivine

Just got the nassal spray and used it once, its started my nasal drip off again, and oh that stuff tastes NASTY!!!

Wonder if anyone else has used it and had sucess with it?Ive got sinusutis unfortunetly, so trying to get rid without antibotics!

Thankx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey hun, this is the one that i used! I found it really useful, i know it sounds gros but i just kind of hocked up (i cant really think of proper words to describe what i mean lol)the horrible tasting stuff and spat it out. Otrivine worked wonders for me though, good luck! x x
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm