Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Oki im a little freaked out.

I was on the toilet constipated as usual,and I wiped, it felt slightly weird so I looked, and there was bool and mucus there, now im used to mucus but not blood, my mum says it might be a pile because of the pushing and the constipation..

Wish I hadnt looked at it now :S

Anyone else experience this?

Sorry for the TMI

[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hey sweetie!!! ALot of us who have IBS also have the dreaded hemoroids that go with it. As long as the blood is not constant...then you are ok. Get some hemroid cream for the outside and it will help the swelling go down....which is why it makes it bleed. You can also find "wipes" for this as well. Find the kind that has "witch hazel" that is the best. Good luck!!!

Yeah, i wouldn't worry too much unless it's alot, and happens often...most likely from straining, or from hemmoroids....put something on yourself to help soothe the soreness away....gotta love ibs!!!
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

I think as long as the blood is bright red, there isn't too much to worry about. Likely a hemmoroid. My doctor told me if the stool is dark (almost black) that's when to worry.

Hey, thankx for your replys guys,

It was just pretty worrying..

Dont think im having a good time at the moment with it or even my health..

I just ate dinner and I feel REALLY weird, I feel n* tired and my bowels want to move but cant, theres movement going around and I feel rubbish, Im so scared I think I might v*

Im so scared right now, I cant move the wind in my stomach, and I cant move the wind in my bowel its just moving around and I cant get rid, its making me feel worse..

you will be fine. i have had that happen...so i started taking iber
    pills to regulate me...and it totally sucks, but dont stress or worry
    its just from the strain, try not to strain. are you feeling any
    better? do you have any anti-gas medicine? i just got some gas drops
    and they work so nice! give it a try
    I love Sam