Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

So I think its about time for the pregnant women to start posting pics!! My time is winding down and I know a lot of others are too!! So here are some pictures of my Baby shower, Nursery, and my belly!! No face shots, sorry..that is definately my insecurity!! it got sooo plump!! [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Here is something I made for fun!!
    [img]uploads/images/loveable101/collage_copy.jpg[/img]

My swollen feet!! ugh...
    [img]uploads/images/loveable101/D23_1178870281_l.jpg[/img]

The infamous mirror shot!! 33 weeks!!
    [img]uploads/images/loveable101/EAF_950939100_l.jpg[/img]

AHH...where am i going to put it all??
    [img]uploads/images/loveable101/793_49320241ZSkbpv_fs.jpg[/img]

Look at that Cake!! Boy it sure was delicious!!
    [img]uploads/images/loveable101/557_49320396TapGmE_fs.jpg[/img]

Brandons mom is cutting the cake.. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] But it was so pretty!!
    [img]uploads/images/loveable101/FAC_49320403dIALiG_fs.jpg[/img]

Family and Friends!! (and some I dont know)
    [img]uploads/images/loveable101/ZDA_49320254KLgpAu_fs.jpg[/img]

Here is her already cluttered nursery!! my fault of course!! LOL I will definately be rearranging it before she comes!!
    [img]uploads/images/loveable101/Untitled-1_copy.jpg[/img]

I had a border of wallpaper...but it didnt turn out the way I thought it would..I will be it adding later!!
    [img]uploads/images/loveable101/crib_copy.jpg[/img]

Her closet (before i added all the new stuff from the shower)..still with some of mommys stuff in it too!! oops!
    [img]uploads/images/loveable101/E4E_Untitled-1.jpg[/img]

Her first socks!!
    [img]uploads/images/loveable101/1F8_1180235778_l.jpg[/img]

I got this the other day!! And of course it will be her first outfit!! LOL[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    [img]uploads/images/loveable101/7F8_1221379753_l.jpg[/img]

OK I KNOW I PUT A LOT OF PICTURES..BUT I AM JUST SO EXCITED!!Edited by: loveable101
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

Fun pics!!!! I'm not preggers, but LOVE looking at baby things! Thanks for sharing.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~

awwwwww the nursey and socks are so cute! I am 27 weeks gone and still feeling horrible. I can't wait for it tobe over and I am NEVER doing it again.
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

Aw everything looks so beautiful! I can imagine how excited you are! Good luck, let us know how everything goes! x xx
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i am but im only at the begining about 5-6 weeks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm about 16 weeks now and not brave enough to post any pictures. I am feeling a LOT better than I did the first trimester however.

To Hale, I said I would NEVER do it again either, and even went so far to have my tubes tied and here I am, pregnant anyway. Never say Never! This one has been much easier than my last.

BandNerd
    BandNerd

I have hated almost every second of being pregnant but I do think it is so lovely how we aren't letting the phobia stop us - whether the baby was planned or not! It is so nice being able to come here for encouragement and to share experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by bandnerd

I'm about 16 weeks now and not brave enough to post any pictures.* I am feeling a LOT better than I did the first trimester however.* *

To Hale, I said I would NEVER do it again either, and even went so far to have my tubes tied and here I am, pregnant anyway.** Never say Never!** This one has been much easier than my last.

BandNerd

I completely understand not wanting to post anything...i hate showing my chubby face..i got professional pictures done and i just look chubby chubby chubby...i was going to post them but dont have a scanner so i cant put them on the computer. oh well!! but i still think we should all see each others..i was scared but decided.."hey-we are all close here so thats why i didnt hesitate"...(well atleast with the belly pics!!) LOL..well im sure your belly is still small being 16wks..but i hope to see it eventually!! take care
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

Quote Originally Posted by Hale
    I have hated almost every second of being pregnant but I do think it is so lovely how we aren't letting the phobia stop us - whether the baby was planned or not! It is so nice being able to come here for encouragement and to share experiences.
    yes and i cant tell you enough how all of us first time mommies appreciate that!! thanks!!! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

[img]uploads/images/Hale/A8F_Hayley-27.JPG[/img]

27 weeks - 13 to go!!!!

oh hale..your sooo small... i was like a giant at 27wks...at least i felt like i was!!! LOL...too cute!! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

Hale you look so cute! I was huge by 27 weeks. I miss my belly! LOL [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Am I??? I am petrified of how big I will get. Not because of the getting the weight off afterwards, just because I of how uncomfortable it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Hale
    Am I??? I am petrified of how big I will get. Not because of the getting the weight off afterwards, just because I of how uncomfortable it will be.

I felt the same way, but it's funny how you kind of get used to your belly. I even told one of my friends one day that sometimes I forgot that I was pregnant until I looked down - and I was all belly. The uncomfortable parts are the back aches and swollen feet, that kind of thing. The belly itself doesn't feel that weird, or it least mine didn't, until you try to get out of bed of course. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

OMG I can't wait for a shower!! It looks like so much fun. I hated my birdal shower, but I think a baby shower would be different!!

[img]uploads/images/alwaysamber/6A9_DSCN1566.JPG[/img]

[img]uploads/images/alwaysamber/818_DSCN1565.JPG[/img]

[img]uploads/images/alwaysamber/A51_DSCN1564.JPG[/img]

[img]uploads/images/alwaysamber/D94_DSCN1562.JPG[/img]

(Bassinet hammy down from sister)

(ok this is my nursery...the baby bedding is by a designer named Glenna Jean. I must say she is spoiled already being that the crib and bedding cost more then our bed! And we have a fairly nice bed. Now this is "before" baby shower so room still looks a little plain. Actually I think this baby will be here by Tuesday so not sure what to do about baby shower.

[img]uploads/images/alwaysamber/A1C_DSCN1567.JPG[/img]

Sorry so big...meant to down size..oh well can see the detail.

Did ryan get that all put together?? Well its very cute!! Its very different than other designs you usually see!! do you think you'll be doing the whole wallpaper thing?? im still indecisive..I was pretty sure I was, now im not quite sure!! Edited by: loveable101
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

Yep Ryan got it all put up. I love the design. Not to pink and you see a lot of brown and pink these days. Not planning on doing wallpaper or boarder...mostly cuz we are in an apartment.

Early pics of pregnancy-

[img]uploads/images/alwaysamber/C99_DSCN1435.JPG[/img]

[img]uploads/images/alwaysamber/4E3_DSCN1437.JPG[/img]

Getting HUGE!

[img]uploads/images/alwaysamber/9DD_DSCN1525.JPG[/img]

Ill put a recent pic up within a few days since I might be induced this Tuesday.

Yah..Your hopefully going to be induced 10/10..LOL...That will just be kind of cool!! cute pics..I know Ive seen them already but they are still very nice!! how far were you in the first one cause I had havent see that one and I know you were like 25wks in the 3rd right?? Well cant wait to see your 38wk pic!! So much changes and Im right behind you!! Just a couple more days for you girl [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]
    ...and then you get to tell us all about the labor...ugh!!

Edited by: loveable101
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

awww amber you look just too cute pregnant!!

good luck and my thoughts are with all you girls for healthy happy babies!
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

WELL TOMORROW IS THE DAY FOR AMBER...THEN SHE WONT HAVE HER BELLY NO MORE... [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] AND WILL HAVE HER LITTLE BUNDLE OF JOY!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] Edited by: loveable101
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;