Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

OK, so my emet is off the charts!! I just went on vaca this week and the drive was only hour and a hlaf away. I got there fine, (i panic and get motion sickness when i drive far), so i was proud of myself. Anyhow, on my way home i had a HUGE panic attack and thought i was gonna v* and had to pull of the road. Well i got off the intersate and a wrong exit and wound up driving through the BOONIES. I mean there was nothing, so i am freaking out and feel like i am gonna v* at any moment. I feel so pathetic. I actualy started crying and i called my parents hysterical with my daughter in the car.This is frickin ridiiculous. I actually found a hotel and paid to stay the night instead of continuing on home. I am about 50 minutes from my house right now. I am writing this from the hotel. i am so psycho , i cant even believe it.

I am still feeling n*, but prolly b.c i have hardly eaten today and all the stress. I am stressed out with my three year old in a hotel room by myslef and crying to my parents. I am 27 years old.... so sad. To top it off, my friends and family dont seem to give a damn, they are all preoccupied with something else. I know that is prolly very hard to be listen to my crap all the time and it must get tiresome. However, I am always there to listen to my friends and fmaily members issues. Sorry for the rant, i am just dissapointed with myslef and feeling sorry for myself as well.

I just want to sleep and HOPE that tomorrow i am in a better mindset and Ican get home without freaking out like a child. Anyway, your prayers and comments will be appreciated. Thanks for listening guys,

**Tara**

I really hope you feel better tomorrow and dont feel like a "psyco" because you are deff. not one. we all understand how you feel and most of us have been in equally streesful positions but I knwo you can get through this. try to focus on your bundle of joy and be strong for her. I know you can do it . **hugs**

you are not a psyco!!! we all feel this way time from time. Take your time, get a good nights sleep and drive out in the morning

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dont feel bad hun! I remember at my grandpa's funeral, my sister went home right afterwards b/c she said she wasnt feeling well and thought she might get s*. Everyone is all upset and so was I of course, but I couldnt stop thinking about how my sister might have come down w/ something and so I'm freaking out about that too b/c I had been around her that whole day holding her hand and hugging her. So, I'm asking my mom over and over again if she's heard from my sister and then calling my sister over and over again. It turns out that the heat had just got to her and b/c she had got so upset it just kinda wiped her out. But I felt ridiculous for acting that way! Sodont feel bad!

How are you doing now? I know that driving long distances can be tough, but you're almost home! I know that an hour and a half isnt that long, but for people like us it can sometimes be very stressful and I'm sure that you were tense the whole time, so maybe you are just tired. Maybe you and your daughter could watch something on TV together. You should try to eat something too, like crackers. That will probably make you feel better. Let us know how you are doin!
    All that we send into the lives of others,
    comes back into our own.

Like everyone else said, don't feel bad. We have all had times like this. Try to get some rest, and eat something light. I hope you feel better soon!

Hey I hope you're feeling better today. Everyone has these off days so don't be too hard on yourself. The important thing is that you pick yourself back up from this and be positive becuase you know you got through it. Good luck! x x
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm

Thanks guys for your responses. I made it home! YAY! I still feel like crap but at least i made it. Again, thanks guys, it really helps.