Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Okay so I got three mini triumphs here.

1) So basically the cat was making horrible noises and wondered outside, where I was getting something or whatnot (I can't remember) and I thought "Hmm, this'll be a good test" so I made myself watch the cat v*. Which now I think about it wasn't too bad. >_>

2) So apprently the same cat threw up downstairs where my sister was playing FLYFF (some stupid online game). There was a bit more of it than before. What was strange was how my sister said she wouldn't clean it up because "ever since Roke (her bf) was sick all day after he had drunk to much I just can't do it, it makes me bleh and horrible feeling" (<----- second emet in the family or just an excuse so she didn't have to do it?) so I was like "aha! I shall do it! And win!"

So I did. >_>

3) Just recently. Well basically I was washing my mouth out with that weird Zabactyl stuff, you know, the stuff which you shake together and then it highlights all your plaque in blue when you spit it out.

Anyway you have to gargle it as well, and as I was gargling I must have let an air bubble or something slip because a bit of it felt like it ran down my throat and then I kinda retched a little and then all the mouthwash just went SPLAT into the sink. No v*, just the mouthwash. But it was weird, after it happened I thought "holy s***, that was like v*ing. >_> Bwahaha" and then started to laugh for some reason. I don't know what it was but a near v* experience just felt...liberating. If that's what the real thing is like, then.....well it's not as bad as I make out to be. Maybe when I finally do v* again I'll laugh after that as well, haha.

EDIT

Apparently while I was upstairs my mother said the cat threw up and there was this flat worm type thing in it. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img] I'm glad I didn't see that, although it's a trip to the vets AGAIN for deworming pills. Edited by: xexxhoshi

You did real good! Thats good that you figured "well this is an opprotunity to get past emet some more" and you did! Good job!