Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

So this morning about 4:30am, I woke my gf up for her to leave to go home for work, and after about 10seconds she started to feel unwell and in ALOT of pain, she had done something to her back in her sleep I think.

So she couldnt sleep nearly all night and I was awake nearly every hour with her pain, I couldnt do anything, I gave her painkillers, hot water bottle, I rubbed her back and fell asleep.

So I woke up with her nearly fainting sweating badly and nearly v*, I held it together as best I could got my mother (shes a nurse) got a docs appointed and took her there, shes on anti inflamitorys and strong painkillers.

Im so so so tired now, and ive just ate a fatty processed meal, birds eye chicken nuggets and potato crocetts, which the potato crocetts have milk in them, and my bowels have been off most of the day, so my tummys bubbeling and im just feeling rough, I should I dont get d* from this, its the last thing that I need at the moment.

Got my gf to take care of dress ect as she cant move, ugh so so tired..

Sorry ranting [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Poor you Violet, but it sounds like you coped very well. Your gf is lucky to have you helping her whilst she is unwell. I hope you manage to get some sleep and that you and your gf feel better soon.

You coped so well hun, but you need some rest if you want to be there for your gf.. lack of sleep and worry are sure gonna play havoc with your tummy!! well done though for keeping it together[img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]
    ****** PROBLEMS CANNOT BE SOLVED AT THE SAME LEVEL OF AWARENESS THAT CREATED THEM...... Albert Einstein

Hey there,
    You did real good being there for her tho you were scared. Thats not easy to do. Do your best to take it easy and get some rest, and her too. Is she ok?

hey guys thankx for your replys..

Its 1am here and im still up making sure she is ok, got some frozen peas on her at the moment and were going to head to bed for a long sleep soon hopfully.

Im pretty worried im going to get ill though just with the large disruption in my day and night mostly..

Im just glad I was there for her and it didnt happen when she was at home!

Thankx again guys xxxx

Ugh Im either ill or my ibs is off..

My bowels just feel really strange and my gf says her's dont feel right either..

I was just going to go to bed but I dont know if I can now

how are you now hun? is your gf okay???
    I love Sam