Eww She woke up from her nap, went off to go play, and then my son comes running and says she just threw u*. So I go and see and it's just a little bit, but enough to send me into panic!! So I put her in the tub, not before getting some on my face!!! Then I go and wash my face, and my hubby gets home. So he bathes her while I am forced to go clean up the mess. Which isn't bad at all, but still I am freaking out. I really hope she's not sick, I know that at my son's preschool there is a sv going around but he's fine. She had some coke and seemed fine. When she was sick last time she had v* like 10 times in an hour, so I'm really just trying to convince myself that she is ok. I think that she might have had something in her mouth that made her gag. I know before she went off to my son's room she had my mascara (she gets into everything!)and had some on her mouth so maybe she got grossed out by that. She also had some dinner, and seems to be ok. Oh I forgot to add that she had her diaper on and went in it, and took it off!!!!! Yes, what a mess. I'm not sure it was really d*, but it was still yucky. So I'm just keeping an eye on her and hoping she's ok. If she has more d* then I know we're in for a terrible week.
I didn't even eat dinner cause I'm terrified. I'm sooooo sick of feeling the panic and anxiety!!

Just had to share, it makes me feel better, thanks for reading!

-Kim