Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Scared!!

Hey,

Im pretty scared right now, I started to feel n* just after I ate and I thought it may have been because I hadnt eaten yet and Im a little tired, but then I had the sudden urge to go to the toilet and I was slightly constipated, so it help for about 5 mins and it happined again, this time I was less constipated but it was really uncomfortable.

Now I feel VERY n* and having cramps in my bowels, Im pretty anxious about this because again I need to go out, but Im just not feeling right!

Im trying to think if this could be my ibs, but I went to the loo about 3 times yesterday and I thought thats enough, I have been back up before yesterday for a few days, so if it is my system clearing itsself out,Whats with the n* and the tiredness??

The cramps arent setteling at the moment and its not really painful its uncomfortable like im going to have d* , so scared because Im on my own everyones at work or my partners at home about 4hours away

I wish this would stop

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It sounds to me like its just your IBS. When I've had an attack, I get terribly fatigued for several days and I still have the residual cramping. It's as if the intestines are soar from being bloated, gassy and all the other wonderful things that happen to the intestine with IBS. I understand your frustrations and wishing it would stop, been there many many times. I always found that if I load up on starchy food, bread, plain pasta, plain rice, it seems to ease the cramps a bit. I do hope you feel better soon.
    <a href=\"
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

babygap, thankx so much for your reply.

Yea going to have a bland bulky meal tonight if Im feeling like eating..

Hopefully the walk will help ease off the cramps..

Thankx again for your reply, its helped to ease my mind!

x

Oh yes, walking does help. Sometimes what I do is I'll walk around and literally squeeze the sides of my abdomen, not hard, just enough to try to get the gas to move around. It helps. Also, drink lots of water, that helps ease it too.
    <a href=\"
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

Hey thankx again,

So I went out and still felt really n* I think it could be alot of trapped wind in my stomach and its making me feel n* =(

So I was in the shop and I started to feel much worse, took a huge pannic attack I was just about shoving the cash in the ladys face, started to shake and feel like I was going to faint, it was awful

Still feel n* though [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] just more tired!

So thats me just finished dinner, and I feel n* still I thought if I ate it would help my bowel maybe slow down the contractions, but it has just made me feel n* again :S

I hope Im not ill, its weird, and very uncomfortable :S..

[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Sorry to hear that you're feeling poorly, Violet. I get that "trapped wind" feeling a lot as well, it's very uncomfortable. It's good that you managed to eat something. As you are getting anxious about feeling ill, you might be making yourself feel even more ill! Try to relax, although I know that's easier said than done.

I hope you're feeling much better soon.

I hope you feel better soon.