Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

So i am feeling quite crampy and blah.. i had a small bowl of cereal this morning but then the intense cramping came on and massive d* bouts.. like 3 times.. and now i feel kind of crampy and sore in my intestines. My husband called me this morning.. about an hr ago and said he had a horrible stomach ache and cramps and d* this morning too.

And i am thinking that it was our dinner last night.. we had alfredo baked chicken and pasta and i remember asking my hubby if it was cooked all the way because he kept saying how "tender" it was.. and i agreed it was tender.. i was a lil scared to eat it but i did.. well i ate half of it anyways.. it was real juicy and tasted great at the time.. but ick.. i feel ucky now. Hopefully it will subside. My intestines feel like they are in knots!

The wierd thing is .. i am not freaking out. and i am still going to go to work here in a bout 2 hrs. Ever since i have been on this antidepressant its wierd.. i still do have panic attacks. but they arent that bad or in situation i usually would.. i havent been. I just feel kind of.. numb i guess. its wierd. anyways.. i am blabbing now..

hopefully this goes away soon!
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

I hope you feel better. That's my problem with chicken, if it isn't bone dry I think it's undercooked. In fact, the one time I had juicy chicken, I was terrified, except it was prepared at a top restaurant and my family told me it would be fine. It was, and it was delicious, but it was also like $25 so I guess there is a price for juicy chicken, lol. Try taking some immodium, that might help slow it down a bit and relieve the cramping.
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

Kristen, i do hope that it's nothing to worry about...sometimes our bodies just have to rid itself of something it doesn't like...even though both you and hubby both have d...it has happened to me and my huby too.....good for you for going on into work though...it sounds like the antidepressants are helping you face these situations and that's a real good sign. Let us know how you both are feeling later on.....
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

sorry i hate when that happens...it has happened to me and my bf before
    too... sometimes the food is just too rich or too fatty, or too much
    dairy...i wouldnt worry about the chicken not being cooked because if
    you had salmanilla, you would know... hope you guys feel better. Let
    us know how you are doing later, okay
    I love Sam

You know actually, alfredo sauce did that to me about a week ago. Not as bad as you, but loose stools and a slight stomach ache. It's very rich, cheesy, creamy...that can make yur stomach a little upset. So maybe that's what it is?

Hope you feel better!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by babygap5
    I hope you feel better. That's my problem with chicken, if it isn't bone dry I think it's undercooked. In fact, the one time I had juicy chicken, I was terrified, except it was prepared at a top restaurant and my family told me it would be fine. It was, and it was delicious, but it was also like $25 so I guess there is a price for juicy chicken, lol. Try taking some immodium, that might help slow it down a bit and relieve the cramping.

The dry-chicken thing is funny because, have you ever seen the movie National Lampoon's Christmas vacation? Remember the part where they are all sitting at the table for dinner and Chevy Chase cuts into the turkey, and all there is is skin---it kind os "*POOFS*", and breaks open to be a very hollow, dry turkey? That's what I think of every time I make chicken, because to me, it isn't "safe" unless it's so dry you go through 3 glasses of water just to get it down.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Hey how are you feeling now? I see I'm not alone in the over cooking of chicken! LOL Ya know the shake and bake glazes help it not to dry out so fast, I LOVE it ... bbq and honey mustard are my favorites.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin