Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I've always had a problem w/ the food ravioli well, at my great-grandmother's funeral today, you won't believe one of the things that they served there. It was ravioli, which of course was the last foodI v*ed & could never bring myself to actually be around it. Anyway I was around it I mean right beside it cuz one of my cousin's were eatin it. I made it ok. Anyway then the second triumph came when we went to their house & come to find out that their mom had been sick w/ a s* stomach. I stayed calm & after I left I germ-xed my hands. It kinda sounded like their mom might have had food poisoning cuz of how bad she was sick. That's my major triumphs for today &I made it ok.
    ♥Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

WELL DONE YOU, I STILL AVOID THE FOOD THAT I ATE WHEN I GOT S* I CANT EVEN BEAR BEING IN THE SAME ROOM AS IT, IT DOES SOUND LIKE FOOD POISENING THAT THEIR MUM GOT BUT YOU COPED WITH IT SO MUCH BETTER THAN I WOULD HAVE...[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]Edited by: vicki5011
    ****** PROBLEMS CANNOT BE SOLVED AT THE SAME LEVEL OF AWARENESS THAT CREATED THEM...... Albert Einstein

Good work! I still avoid the only two things i've ever v*d- spaghetti bolognese and tomato salsa-ewwwww! So well done for being around the raviolli!

well done you!! The last thing i ate when i last v* was chocolate elclairs and i cant even look at them in shops but i feel ill!! Last year i couldn't even say the word!! Thats alot to go through in one day though, well done you!

Katie

Good for you, hopefully you'll feel really positive about this!!

Laney xx