Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: constipation

Hybrid View

So yup, after having a clear out imback tobeing constipated again :S

I feel pretty n*, I have sharp pains in my stomach in the middle, and Its affecting my bladder..

Its really getting to me, my bowel just wont regulate, I have upped my fiber as well I would have thought that it would have helped!

Im really frustrated and fatuiged, anyone know anything else I can try?

xx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi violet, sorry to hear you are suffering.

Do you drink much, cos Ive read that drinking lots of watercan help, also lots of fresh food, unprocessed and wholegrain breads and stuff (might not be so tasty tho!!!).

Laney xx

Hey,
    Well yup I do eat white bread and breadsticks, hope this isnt my own fault!

I tried brown seedy rolls before and oh god that had a bad reaction lol, but maybe thats what I need!

Im trying to drink as much as possible, and have a chicken dinner for tonight..

Was talking to my mum about it, and her thoughts on it is I need to eat more as it is not just fiber, but the pain :S

The worst thing I think at the moment aside from the n* is it playing wiht my bladder, making me need to pee more than I would want to lol!

x

SORRY YOUR HAVING A BADTIME.... DO YOU EAT LOTS OF CHICKEN? CAUSE ITS A SURE THING FOR CONSTIPATION AND SO IS EGGS.. THEY ARE BOTH MY FAVOURITE FOOD AND I SPEND MOST MY TIME CONSTIPATED!! SOME TIMES I DRINK PURE APPLE JUICE OR PINEAPPLE JUICE JUST TO GET ME GOING BUT NOT TOO MUCH,, OR ANOTHER GOOD THING IS TO SIT WITH MY KNEES UP TO MY CHEST AS IT PRESSES ON THE BOWELS. HOPE THIS HELPS[img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]
    ****** PROBLEMS CANNOT BE SOLVED AT THE SAME LEVEL OF AWARENESS THAT CREATED THEM...... Albert Einstein

Violet -

Try eating fruit (but not the processed kind). Fresh pineapple and/or plums should do it. If not, try a fiber supplement. I take two Fibercon chewable tablets every day and it does the trick.