Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I've had a prescription for it for a long time for my kidney stones. I have never taken it because I was always afraid I would v*, so I sufferred through the pain. I actually took it the other night before I went to bed though, and I was fine! No v* and no n* at all! And probably the most important thing - no pain!

WOOOHOOO!!!! Good for you sillygirl, I'm glad you are pain free. That was a big step for you, congrats!!!!
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

Yey, well done! x
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That's great news! I wish I had known that after my surgery. I was way too scared to try it. I just took ibuprofen and Tylenol and had a LOT of pain.

Good job...i've always been scared of taking meds like that....i'm glad you are out of pain now....keep up the good work
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Glad you can take them and be pain free!!

Good for you!

I find that Percocet is better that most narcotic pain killers for that reason.

I took them again last night. Still no n* or v*, but this time I still had the pain. I feel horrible. I wish this stupid stone would just pass. I'm starting to feel n* now from the pain, I think.