Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Am I the only Evanescence fan here? I can't be! I just got their new album yesterday and that's all I've been listening to SINCE Then! I LOVE IT! I waited SO LONG for a new album and here it is! WOO!! It's great and it hasn't let me down at all! There are already 3 new songs on it that go on my list of favorite songs! All I'm saying is GO GET THE ALBUM! You won't be dissapointed!

~Monica

AMY LEE RULES!
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

i LOVE evanescence!! amy lee's voice is amazing, and all their songs are so good!
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

Isn't evanescence something that's put into Vick's VapoRub or something?

I like the chick's voice. Don't know many of their songs though. How'd they come up with that name for their band anyway?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Word of warning: Don't EVER see them live. Amy Lee's voice might sound beautiful on the CD's, but live, she's absolutely TERRIBLE. Take it from someone who's experienced them live. Absolutely awful.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Really? They're that bad live? Maybe you caught her on an off day? Either way I guess I'd have to expereince it for myself, but thanks for the warning!

~Monica

I love them!! their new cd is good? awesome!!

a girl I know can sing just like amy lee... its almost scarey! Amy's voice just sends chills up my spine.. have you heard "hello'? its my fav.
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Really? B/C I was thinking about picking the album up.. but I think I will now. And I saw them live on an MTV special when their first release dropped. She doesn't sound like she does on the cd.. but hey at least she's live.. unlike many of today's other artists.[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

My husband andI listen just got the new CD. Quite deep and dark but the her voice on CD is amazing. Yes it is too bad that she isn't so great in RL but if you think about the number of singers that are out there now that are all digitally enhanced and tweeked now it isn't so "shocking" to know hers is too.
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

Well think about it this way, Amy Lee's voice HAD to be good enough at a live performance to get her discovered, and everyone sounds different in a sound proof studio. I wouldn't be surprised to find out her voice isn't that good in real life but like Tayda said, at least she perfoms live and doesn't try to lipsync!

~Monica

I am an Evanescence fan also. Especially when I am in a dark and tortoured mood. I am especially partial to Bring Me To Life and My Immortal. I havent gone out and bought their new CD yet ......... I usually just go online and download what I want.

i really enjoyed their first album...i hope their 2nd is just as good!! thanks for your opinion!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Aye I loved the first one as well. Track 2, 12 and 13 are my favorite on the new one.
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

oo awesome! I LOVE Evanescence. Amy Lee rox! I have the 2003 album (Fallen) and a live CD w/ a live DVD. Ya, she isn't all the great live, sadly.

OMG I love the "Everybody's Fool" vid. she looks sooo sexyas the"fake" ppl though hehe. love it.

I don't know much about the new album though. I heard "Call Me When You're Sober" a few times on the radio, but I didn't think it was too great. Lastly, is "Thoughtless" (the Korn remake or whatever) on the new album?