Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Bad Night

I suppose im having a bad night tonight

I think im having a bad ibs attack, I feel n* and im cramping, its really getting to me as im trying to relax and get to sleep earlier tonight but dont know if that is going to happin..

I think tonight dairy bothered my ibs, and with this and being tired a bad nasal drip well I feel rubbish

Im just having a moan, just feeling off =(

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i hope you will feal better soon[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Feel better soon
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Thankx everyone =)

Guess whos starting to loose her voice

I really hope nothing happins with this!!

x

ugh ive now started to feel n* and my stomach is acting very weird.

Why oh why tonight ive got so much to do tomorrow

That's probably why. I always used to be like "Why tonight I have ______ to do" and that was why, because I was thinking of all the stuff I needed to do the next day. Babe you are fine, I know it's hard not to worrk but you get n* so often and you get D* so often I'm very sure it's just your IBS
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.