Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I have a nasty cold that I've had since sunday and I've been coughing like crazybut like half an hour ago I started feeling nauseous, and I feel like I have to go to the washroom too so I'm panicing because I think I might have the bug on top of my cold.... And I am trying to keep calm but it's really hard, the worst part is that my brother is in town, just got in and I was suppose to go to my mom's for supper but now I had to cancel and I'm really upset I won't see my bro.

Oh I'm sure you're fine. Just sounds like a cold! Last time I was sick with a nasty cold, I felt nauseous too, but didn't get sick. It was all the mucus and such.

Let us know how you're doing, I'm sure you'll be fine!
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

Nausea pops up at the greatest moments, huh? I had a hair appointment I was really looking forward to and had to cancel because of nausea.

I'm sure you're fine though. Colds can make you feel pretty icky. Feel better.
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

Aww hunn don't worry! I've often had nasty colds (guess it makes up for nasty flus: But thats fine by me!) and usually I feel nausesa with it. I think its just because of all the gross stuff goin' on inside you. Don't worry, its all a part of it. I guess it's like a package.

Thanks guys! I am feeling a touch better, my boyfriend made me lie down with him and he rubbed my tummy, sounds corny I know but he's never done that before, he's usually telling me to get over it and that its all in my head and walks away. But before you judge him, he suffered from panic attacks also but he recuped after 3 months and he thinks if we will ourselves we will get better too, and I actually agree with him on that one.

Aww I'm glad that you are feeling better, and its great about your boyfriends recovery too. Hopefully we shall all recover too!