Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

IM SOOOOO SCARED!! I HAVE A 2 YEAR OLD SON ALREADY AND MY HUSBAND AND I WOULD LOVE ANOTHER, MY LAST PREGNANCY WAS JUST BEARABLE, I HAD N* ALL DAY EVERY DAY FOR ABOUT 14 WEEKS THEN THE REST OF THE PREGNANCY WAS OK WITH THE ODD DAY OF N* . WELL NOW I THINK IM ACTUALLY PREGNANT, I HAVE ALL THE SIGNS BUT WONT ACTUALLY KNOW FOR DEF TILL TUESDAY, I CANT BEAR IT!!! WHAT IF I HAVE REALLY BAD N* ALL THE WAY THROUGH OR WHAT IF I ACTUALLY V* .. MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN A GREAT SUPPORT BUT MY FAMILY THINK IM SELFISH BECAUSE THEY THINK IM PUTTING MYSELF AND MY PHOBIA BEFORE A BABY, I KNOW THIS IS TRUE BUT I CANT HELP HOW I FEEL. I REALLY AM SCARED. MY EMET NOW HAS REACHED ITS PEAK THIS YEAR, ITS MY EVERY THOUGHT[img]smileys/smilies_16.gif[/img]WHAT DO I DO?
    ****** PROBLEMS CANNOT BE SOLVED AT THE SAME LEVEL OF AWARENESS THAT CREATED THEM...... Albert Einstein

Hey hun,

Well first thing, take a test see if you are..

Take it step by step, dont get yourself worked up either way, just find out for yourself, and if you are, speak with you husband about it see how you both feel.

As for the n* through it and the emet being at the front of your mind, everyone has there bad parts with emet, please dont let this rewin a really special moment in your life!

If you need a chat ect, please PM if not, then take care..

Everything will be fine!

xx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yes take it step by step. You wont know until you take a test. Your emet. and you will get through m/s if you get it. I went through a lot during this pregnancy and still never threw up. Good luck and keep us posted.

you'll be fine ..... we all can do it !!! take a test

Take the test, then let us know... if you want it and its ment to be, then just do it...you know we are here to support you babe
    I love Sam

thanks for your replies, will keep you posted! i really hope i am pregnant just really scared, when i finally know i will be ok its just the waiting to see if i am or not!! thanks again for your kind words[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    ****** PROBLEMS CANNOT BE SOLVED AT THE SAME LEVEL OF AWARENESS THAT CREATED THEM...... Albert Einstein

Just because your last one was bad, doesn't mean this one will be.(if you are in fact pregnant) My 2nd one was really bad and my 3rd hasn't been so bad. I had lots of great medicines with both.

BandNerd
    BandNerd

well good luck...just know you will have a lot of support on here...there are quite a few pregnant women on here!!
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

Hi, Try to change the thinking a little bit, I know it is hard because "what if, what if" But really though you could have a perfect pregnancy as long as you don't let your anxiety get the best of you. Just think more positive and try not to worry so much on what could happen just on what is happening you will feel a lot better I am sure. Let us know when you take the test and find out... Good luck [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Just for reassurance, the 2nd time around is usually better as far as morning s* and n* goes, so I've heard. I had 2 babies and the 2nd time I only had one REALLY bad day, it wsn't even a day it was just a few hours. The hungry feeling would give me N* when I was pg, so I always made sure I didn't get too hungry just some small meals all day. But like everyone said just wait and see if you're pg, and I hope you are! Good Luck!!

I always heard the opposite for the 2nd time around by most women. That would be great for me though if it went that way because partner wants a boy next!

just wanted to add from what amber said.. my mom said her second was worse with n* and v*.. and a couple my freinds said the same thing.. i dunno..
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

hi

just add my little bit my second was so much easier than my first that is pregnancy not baby the first baby was easier but i guess you can't have it all lol

good luckand keep us posted

lyndsayanne