Hi everyone.... I am just reading through some new and old posts and it seems that there are a lot of people who don't mind vomiting, I kind of feel like I am horrible because it just seems like it is so accepted that it may or may not happen but me.. with think that I may vomit in the future just absolutley scares me. Like I can honestly say that I would give anything to never have to vomit for the rest of my life and i know in all reality chances are I probably will have to but I could cry thinking about it.. Is it just something that you do eventually become ok with?? I am so confused because I thought that everyone was as scared as I am... It is sooo weird and I don't think I could ever explain how terrified I am to throw up, is it something that eventually I will be able to just vomit and be ok with that. I can't even picture me running for a toilet.. I HAVE NEVER VOMITED IN A TOILET... Wow I am really freaked out just thinking that I may have to, I haven't vomited since I was 7 years old and I am now 18.. came very close many times but managed to not do it... I know that sometimes I just have an urge to make my self vomit just to face the fear to help me realise it wont be that bad but I could NEVER get myself to do it, can't even imagine what it would be like... wow sorry guys just very curious on how other people feel about it because I kind of feel like (from reading other posts) that I am not doing as good as I thought....... any replies would be great.. thanks xxoo