Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Watership Down

Whyyyy do I always watch this film, when I know fine well I'll regret it?!

I'm gonna be all sad and scared for like a week now .. with the big dog andddd urhhh *cries*

Point to post .. what films make you cry?
    For me its just about everything =p I cry at Mary Poppins haha .. when he's walking to the bank when Jane and Michael have given him the two-pence back .. aww.

And Elephant Man .. aaw! *cries hysterically*

.xx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stepmom makes me cry!!

And the worst film to have EVER made me cry was The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants...i cried hysterically throughout it and for baout a half hour after it - one of the best films ive ever seen!

The movie bothered me less than the story. Have you read the book?
    I am like that too btw but sometimes I think we all need a good controlled cry, its our release. I will pick a story or movie that I know will be a tear jerker.
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

Crash makes me cry . I hate racism .

One of my FAVORITE movies--The Bridges of Madison County, especially the part where Meryl Streep is in the truck with her hubby on a very rainy day, and Clint Eastwood is in the truck in front of them at the stopllight, and the light turns green, then Clint Eastwood just stays there, touching her medallion hanging from his rearview mirror. Then later he gets out of his truck and she sees him and wants to go to him so bad, but cant because she's married. **sigh**

I LOVE that movie.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

My fianceflicked Watership Down on tvyesterday and Iasked him to turn over quickly unless he wanted to see me blubbering, lol!

Gosh, yes, Elephant Man is really sad, it breaks my heart to think how John Merrick suffered at the hands of cruel, insensitive people.

Beaches had me in tears big time, as have many films about terminally ill people. My real weak point is when animals get hurt or killed in films. I recently watched a film with my fiance's young daughter, Ring Of Bright Water, about a pet otter whogets killedwhen a manwallops him with a shovel.We both just looked at each other mouths agog and then thetears were rolling down our cheeks!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Movies don't really make me cry- if anything, when they try to hard to do so, it makes me frustrated/make fun of it. With all the horrible stuff going on in the real world, fiction just doesn't do it for me. But I am not a crier in general.

I think the last time I cried during a movie was in Star Trek II when Spock died- hey, I was 9. And it was SPOCK. But then he came back in Star Trek III and all was right in the world.

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I used to cry alot more watching movies years ago. I agree that Bridges of Madison County is a great movie, and that scene gets me too. I have never seen Watership Down, or Elephant man. Other ones is obviously E.T, I cried at My Best Friends Wedding. I also cried at Return to Paradise. Oh man, I balled my eyes out in Cast away when Wilson left...I know I am a big geek

Steel Magnolias and The Notebook, bring lots of tissues!!!
    <a href=\"
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

OH god I forgot about The Notebook!!! Yeh that one had had me bawling my eyes out too!!

Click and Ghost...I just saw Click for the first time tonight and just couldn't hold back...really made me take a hard look at my life and made me realize a lot of things that I can do to make sure that my life doesn't just pass me by. And Ghost...my God....if that doesn't touchyou at all...then you just don't have a heart or a soul.