Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi guys its been a really long time since I have posted, work has a dumb security thing and I have been going crazy at home, My husband is wking 2 jobs to I spend 99% if the time playing and running around with my son.. But it has helped me totally.. My son and I both have a cold, but his is with a nasty cough, well last Wednesday I gave him his morning Milk as usual and went about my morning getting him ready and myself. After he finishes his milk, its a loud scream MOM... HERE!! and he keeps this up till I go and get he bottle, none the less I walked over to him and do my funny OH MY U drank it all, and he loves it.. I got close to him to get his shirt on and while doing that he started to cough, and none the less he V*** just a little, but it was right smack in my face kinda thing.. I was soo calm, I asked him if he was ok, he said Yes mommy.. and I got him a clean shirt and we left.. The old me would have flipped out... I am slowly and I have to say slowly getting over this thing.. Its been rough but I am telling my self a million times aday, that in my whole 32 yrs of living I might have ved like 10 times the most, and that has not been to bad and If I survived that I will surive it in the future to... I hope this positive attititude continues... Ok off to take my little one a bath Just wanted to share..Christy

yay you did so good, how old is your son??? *pats Christy on the back
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

He is 2 1/2 yrs old.. I have to update my photo, Might do that now thanks. I am pround of myself.. for me it was a BIG DEAL

I think you handeled that sooo well...i wouldnt be able to handel it at all. congrats
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.