Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Did anyone see this last night? There was ANOTHER frickin gross out barf video. I swear at least once a month they have to go and ruin the whole episode by having one of those. I don't understand why anyone would think that was funny.

i KNEW it was coming so luckily I was able to cover my eyes. Someone was videotaping a choir singing and a gilr in the front row V* all over the floor. I felt so sorry for the kids around her because they all looked like they were trying to get away without actually leaving the stage. It was not funny at all. That poor girl was probably so sick and embarrassed doing that in front of a million people, and the choir director had to come help her off the stage.

No one in the audience laughed, it was just disgusting. Why do they put those vieos on there? Even though I missed the most graphic part, I still couldn't get it out of my head all night.
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

I know!!! I cannot watch that show anymore because of that--I can do fake v* in movies and so forth, but definitely not when it's real.
    The last few times I watched that show I saw THREE v*ing instances---one with a kid at a birthday party who did IT all over a table, one with a little boy at a wedding (that was so gross, almost projectile!) and another of a baby that just v*ed over and over. YUCK!
    I don't understand why these parents send these tapes in!!!! Do they really think it's funny to watch their kids v*??? Did they really think they'd win? I think even to non-emets it's not funny at all.
    I can totally relate when you say it ruins the whole episode--it ruined the whole show for me!

I was watching that show one time and they played a montage of like 20 different videos of people v*ing. I was paralyzed and could not look away. It was horrible.

Ugh! It's not funny!!!
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

20 videos of people v*?? omg! I hate these shows cause most of the time it's fine and then all of a sudden one will come on. In the UK it's you've been framed and they have often shown one that has these two guys on a ride, (the big ball thing that gets catapulted into the air like a big bungee) and one of the guys is sick while it's happening, sooo gross! The baby ones aren't as bad for me but the adult ones are.... the older the people the worse it is.

I hate it, i don't think even people who don't have emets would like to watch that, and usually they're on at dinner time!

I know! I hate watching that show. My parents think it's hilarious and I'm to embarrassed to tell them why I won't watch it. [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]Gah! It's so annoying.

I saw that same episode, mjewell! I was at my parents' and they were just switching around the channels and it popped on! It was gross!!!! (Of course as a choir director I worry even more!)
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary
    I was watching that show one time and they played a montage of like 20 different videos of people v*ing. I was paralyzed and could not look away. It was horrible.
    Holy crap...

That's so terrible, I can't even comprehend it

Why would they DO that?!

lol I saw that one I think! i actually really enjoyed it [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

I was watching on Sunday, and I saw that but I sort of knew it was coming so I didn't see much of it. I did see some v* though.

OMG 20 people v*ing? That is SO NOT FUNNY!!! I can't imagine anyone finding that funny either! Emet or not!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.