Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: so angry

So I thought since I had a little spare cash I would get my eyebrows waxed..

She has totally F****d them up plus I dont know if her hands were clean..

So Im now thinking im doomed and cant go out in public for days...

[img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Awww I'm sorry you had a bad experience with that! I have only gotten my eyebrowns done once, and it hurt like hell! I cried! She also didn't do a very good job with mine. I think I'll just stick to tweezing in the comfort of my own home and the comfortof knowing my hands are clean!!! You should report her for having poor hygiene!! I'm sure you will be fine though! Just keep washing your hands!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Hi there!!

I can totally relate--I've had the exact same thing happen! Fortunately eyebrows seem to grow in fairly quick, but in the meantime what I did was get an eyebrow pencil kit and kind of "shade" them in. They have such great and natural colors available these days that you won't have to worry about it looking fake or clown-like. Some of the kits even have stencil-type things so you can make the shape look natural too. Just make sure to get a color close to what your brows are naturally and use a light touch when shading them in.
    I know it's awful, but don't worry too much about it!!! It'll grow back before you know it!!!
    Take care!