Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I have NOT smoked in 11 days!!!! YAY!!!!! Maybe I will really quit this time!!!

Great job---you should be very proud of yourself!!! I know exactly how hard it is to quit smoking.I myself have tried many times and just couldn't do it. The longest I quit was 4 months, and that's only because I took Wellbutrin (Zyban). Once I stopped it I went right back to smoking like I'd never stopped. And you know they say it's harder to quit smoking than it is to quit heroin, so it's a huge accomplishment.
    Are you doing it cold turkey or with Nicorette or something?? I'd love to hear your tips!!!
    Keep up the great work!!!

Great job!!!

Just think: For every day that you don't smoke, you are adding years to your life[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I actually just quit cold turkey...I was real sick last week and I didn't have the energy to get up and go outside to smoke!!! It sucks that i was sick but maybe something good came out of it! i guess I don't really have any "tips" just that I want to quit so bad.....I tried to take a drag the other day and it tasted horrible and i felt like I was going to v*!!!!! So I guess that's a good enough reason not to pick one up again!!

Great work! I gave up awhile ago after smoking for about 5 years- and I feelreally goodnow! It gets even better the longer you go without ciggies. But the beginnings the hardest part- and you're doing REALLY well!!! Congrats![img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]

Good job!! That is a real hard thing to do, good on you!!

Quote Originally Posted by californiagirl

Great job!!!

Just think: For every day that you don't smoke, you are adding years to your life[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]!!

Well said californiagirl!