Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

When prepackaged baked (twinkies, etc.) goods expire to the point of making you s*, is there a noticable change in their appearance?

I had some mini-doughnuts from a package today that didn't look or taste off, but the end of the tray was discouloured (the same colour as the treat, though so I didn't worry much) but I've been freaking out about a lot of things lately. And when things don't have a date clearly marked on them I start to assume the worst. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

Most things that are prepackaged like that last for a long time after the expiration date. They just may not taste as fresh. You are perfectly okay. Try not to worry!! I know easier said thn done!!!

Oh yeah the other day my dad gave my son a slim jim that expired a year ago. He ate it and it didn't make him sick. I was totally grossed out!!

Eww slim jims are gross. lol But I would say you are fine because those
    things are full of perservatives, so dont worry. Even if it was really
    old you would be fine. My friend once ate a expried yogurt....thinking
    it wasnt and it had mold and stuff growing in it but he didnt know he
    though it was the fruit stuff...well he ate it and then figured out it
    was almost a year old..he had eaten it by accident at work...he was
    totally fine other than being grossed out
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

oh you will be fine!Twinkies can last years and years and years, and i always be the prepacked donuts that are "outdated" cuz they are cheap!.. haha.. i have always been find and i am sure so will u!
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain