Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I am at work right now and I have felt N* all day again so i have been freaking out about it. I haven't eaten or had anything to drink at all today. I am at work all alone (which is normal) and I just feel sick. I work as a radio DJ so I have to talk and act like I am ok....but I am really not....I need some reassurance!!!

I think you may really need to eat and drink something because you may
    be feeling even sicker because you didnt...Have you been exposed to
    something or been eating out a lot lately?
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No I haven't been exposed to anything and I haven't been out to eat since last weekend. I think it's anxiety.....I am afraid of my own shadow, I swear. I am feeling a little better now. I ate some chips (nutritional, lemme tell ya!) and I feel a little better.....thanks for writing me back!

I would say dont worry...it is for sure aniety...i get it really bad
    too..I hate it...glad your feeling better. where do you live and do
    your show from??
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I live in Wisconsin and the radio station I work at is D99.3 out of Dodgeville. It's a pretty fun job but sometimes I get lonely as being the night Jock I am the only one here

I work as a telephone operator for the deaf, hearing impaired, and speech impaired. I can totally relate to having to sound "fine" when you feel like retching everywhere... it is miserable, but at least it gives us an opportunity to be someone else and pretend like we are fine.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --

Next time I am in the area, I will tune in! We have good friends in that area...I think they live in Barneveld? Have you heard of Folklore Village? They run it.

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

Ah, yes I know Barneveld quite well. I grew up in Mount Horeb. Yeah, tune in next time!