Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Yasmin?

I know this has probably been asked before, but just today my doctor recomended Yasmin for me.
    Has anyone taken Yasmin before? If so how was it in terms of nausea as a side effect?

Also if anyone has taken it specifically for excess hair growth, did you find it helped with that at all?

I am on it for that reason! I do not have any side effects with it at all! The best part was it took away my cramps! I used to get them soooo bad before I went on the pill and now, nothing! I am not sure about it helping the hair thing. I think maybe it would have gotten worse if I didn't take it, but I'm not sure.

Good luck!

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

Yep I was on it for awhile because the doc said it was better than the rest for nausea, and even though it didn't make me feel sick, it didn't help my (really severe) period pain or regulate my periods. Basically I ended up thinking 'there's gotta be something better then this that's less expensive.' It wasn't worth it for me- but give it a go and see. In terms of nausea itWAS good. Good luck!