Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

hi i am 14 and i have had emet for like all of my life. for like the past 2 weeks i have had bad pain on my right side of my stomach. and i havebeen very n*my mom keeps telling me i am constapated but i know it is not that.

has anyone had this pain like me or had their appendix out and can help me i am verry worried and my parents are tired of me making them promise i will not v*

This could be a bit extreme, but could itbe appendicitis? Maybe you could ask your parents if they could take you to a doc or the ER, just so they could check you out?

Hope you feel better!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

hi hun, you should really get this checked out by your doctor, it could be constipation but this is normally felt a little to the left.. my uncle suffers with a grumbling appendix and has done for most of his life! but really hun you need to see a doctor just in case it is your apendix.. hope you feel better soon
    ****** PROBLEMS CANNOT BE SOLVED AT THE SAME LEVEL OF AWARENESS THAT CREATED THEM...... Albert Einstein

Yes, get it checked!

I had the same type of problem when constipated, but the pain was on my left side, and my dr. confirmed that it was due to constipation and IBS. Pain you're having, on the right side, needs attention.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Well I'm not sure if this could be the problem. But when I am about to get my "monthly" I get that pain , in the lower right side, about 1 or 2 weeks before. It gets pretty bad at times, but goes away in a day or 2. I also have IBS and get pain in my upper right side often. Definately get it checked out, tobe on the safe side.I hope you are feeling better.

-Kim

yai am going to the docters today. i finally got my mom to make an appointment

[img]smileys/smilies_46.gif[/img]thank you all for wrighting back

i went to the docters and they said it is probably an ovarian syst (sorry i cant spell)

cyst is how you spell it

so how are they gonna treat it? ugh my mom had SOOO many of those within her lifetime. Anyway, I think I had one of those two, but it went away I guess

Quote Originally Posted by graceiferd

i went to the docters and they said it is probably an ovarian syst (sorry i cant spell)

OOHH!! I have those on both cysts, and on the right side, the pain can mimic an appendicitis. Did he do an xray or ultrasound to be sure?
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Yep, got em too! Very painful, especially when they burst, yowch. Doc put me on birth control to minimize them. I also get hormonal problems with them, did you experience any acne or extreme crankiness? I sure did, sheesh, my poor hubby.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]Janna

They are gona do an ultra sound and yes i am verry cranky my family hates me right now. Oh well it is not my fault[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I was having pains on my right side a few months agoand it turned out to be my gallbladder. I had to have it removed. It was right under my ribcage on my right side. I hope they fix you up! Feel better.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.