Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

I have three. Lil boys... I cant post a pic though because I dont have a camera two of them are light brown, n the other is white with a dark brown hood. What should I call them?

umm... how about...

meenie, mynie, and mo? lmfai. sorry

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lol...umm I dunno...I have 4 mice: white/grey (sunflower), brown (skittle), Brown/white tummy (flipflop), grey (bella)

Aren't rats/mice jus so cute? i luv em. have fun hopefully sumone will have good name ideas cuz i sure dont! lol

Hmmm....how about Snap, Crackle and Pop?? LOL!! I don't know either!! What about....um.....Larry, Curly, and Moe?It's fun thinking up names, isn't it?
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I had rats as a kid and one of them was sleeping on his back in his cage and I thought he was so cute and so I put my finger up to his nose (stupid!!) and he bit my fingertip all the way thru!!! It hurt like hell. I love animals tho! Have fun with 'em!
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

Igot rats a week from Sunday!!! Two little boys..we named them Rufus and Ruppert! Borth are white with dark hoods. Rufus nhad a black hood and Ruppert has a brown hood. They make awesome pets!!

We took them to the pet store with us a few nights ago. Rufus rode in my husbands sweat shirt pouch and ruppert just stayed on my arm. we walked through our mall and had such fun!

Have fun with them!!
    And now I\'m glad I didn\'t know
    The way it all would end the way it all would go
    Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
    But I\'d of had to miss the dance
    Garth Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by kmarie

Igot rats a week from Sunday!!! Two little boys..we named them Rufus and Ruppert! Borth are white with dark hoods. Rufus nhad a black hood and Ruppert has a brown hood. They make awesome pets!!

We took them to the pet store with us a few nights ago. Rufus rode in my husbands sweat shirt pouch and ruppert just stayed on my arm. we walked through our mall and had such fun!

Have fun with them!!

Awww!!! That's cute, Kayla!!!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]I remember when I got my birds in Canada, we walked through the mall with them (in boxes), and it was so cool!! I felt special!!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]LOL!Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt