Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: quick question

this is mainly for women to answer.
    I was just wondering, when you get your period, I notice many on here say they are really nauseas when they have bad cramps. Is it also normal to just get nauseas, but not really have cramps? Lots of times I just get sick feeling but I dont really have cramps.

Argh ok I admit Im having that time and I feel awful. Its like 3:30am here and I cant sleep due to feeling real sick. I didn't want to say anything just because I know I post every other month about it, and I was just trying to go back through and read what I had previously written to help myself, even went and read a note I made to myself how I feel when its that time and how it is totally normal. Agh, so now here I'm posting again sorry! I feel like Ive given into it or something, geez. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

Edited by: Galadriel

Hey honey

I get this every damn month! And every month I still get anxious even though I KNOW that it's just my period. I get real sick feeling about 3 days before my period arrives. Sometimes it's so bad I struggle to eat and all food makes me go ....blah. Then I get my period and it goes away and I eat like a pig [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img].

The nausea is nothing to do with cramps for me. It's like some hormone thing or something.
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Every month is the same for me. My temp rises a bit, 2 days before my period I get the diarrhea and the next day full blown nausea. Duringmy period I still feel a little nausea and this comes with without cramps, the first and second day of my period the cramps turn into pain that brings me to my knees and I cry.
    So yes it seems that women go through hell and back during this time.

Hey ladies thanks for the replies.
    Yeah I know its just my period, but I still freak some.
    Ugh it just sucks, I finally got to bed at like 5am last, well, this morning! Gah.
    Thanks for the reassurance tho. I too chalk up the nausea to hormones.

Well today Ive been nauseas on and off all day, man I just get tired of it. I feel kinda depressed too. Man how do people stand feeling nauseas? Its just such a crappy feeling.

When I am on my period I feel nauseas the whole time. I was just complaing about it today. It feels just like morning sickness. It is awful!!! Hope you are feeling better. Brandi