Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Yesterday was the last day for the fair and I really didn't want to go! I knew it was going to be super packed, and sure enough it was! When we were leaving the horse races it took us about 15 minutes to walk to were the food is and normally it takes about a minute or two. I was so mad, I couldn't freakin' breathe surrounded by all those people. I was stepped on about 4 times by drunk chicks who thought it was smart to wear HEELS! The fair is pretty big and to wear heels in the first place is plain dumb! I was so scared that someone was going to v* or there be v* on the ground but the whole day was clear from that! I was so happy that there were no problems. Even when I took my sisters to the rides it was all good. It also helped a lot to see them have so much fun, I wanted to cry cause they looked so big. They helped distract me from my own fear! Woo hoo! Even though yesterday started off no good it ended up being a great day. I love my sisters, they are the best!

They're the two on the right, they are my little angels![img]uploads/images/grelvia/cute_girlies.jpg[/img]
    ***Elvia***

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Holy crap- those have to be the cutest kids ever. The one on the far right is totally giving you a supermodel pose, lol.

And good for you for making it through the day!

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks! They all love the camera, they pose everytime![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    ***Elvia***