Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: late period

just a question

mey period is late and im gay so the chance of pregnancy is non existant..i have skipped periods before and my cycle runs 32-35 days but its late and I think I may skip this month entirely..my period is very sensitive to the stress i go thru and when i have a little it get weird....anybody else out there have this problem?

that can happen if you loose too much weight too quickly, if your
    stressed out too much, or if you exercise too much...does any of that
    apply to you??
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I used to have it too (sometimes even for a few months) but now I am on pills so I have my period every month.
    You only live once

My period is SO screwed up! My fiance and I have chosen to be celebate until our wedding night so we KNOW that there is never a chance of pregnancy. But sometimes I'll go a month and a half without it. Then when I do get it, it hits me hard and lasts for about 10-12 days! I used to be on the birth control pill for this reason, but I had surgery last year and had to stop taking them. Due to health insurance reasons, I wasnt able to go back on them. When I was on them my period was fine! Always on time, I was always prepared and always knew when I was going to get it. If this has happened to you before, maybe you should talk to your doctor about going on the birth controll pill! Hope this helps and I hope you get everything straightned out soon! I know it can be annoying!

That happens to me all the time. Or, sometimes i think i've skipped, and three weeks later i get it. Crazy! I wanna go on the pill to correct it, and while i'm at it i'll get the one that makes you have only four periods a month [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

**EDIT** heh. year!! [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]Thank you harmony girl....i meant four a YEAR.

good luck!

<3 Anya--Edited by: spilled_milk
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

4 periods a month?? That's way too many! Did you mean 4 a year? ;-)
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

i have been stressed..i was travelling in an airplane around the time i should have gotten it which i hate doing so that might be it...thanks for the suggestions i just wanna get it soon

i hate getting my period...i only get it four times a year thanks to birth control! yay
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm in the same boat right now only I guess I could be pregnant. [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]I just called the doctor to see about getting back on the pill. I hope we aren't too late! I have only had one period since having my baby and that was 2 months ago now. I do miss the regularity of the pill. It was like clockwork - I always started exactly when I was supposed to. It made it nice to plan trips and things around because it was so predictable. You might give it a shot!

Yeah I'm on my 24 day now, and still no period. I have a short cycle so I still have a few days left, but I'm starting to get a little anxious about it.

I'm not pregnant, but I have issues with my hormones so my periods sometimes get messed up.

Edited by: chicajojobe

its OK, theres probably nothing wrong since it most likely may just be stress

i have been pmsing in a major way too..crying at everything and i had an awul backache last nite..i just wanna get it

Aww I'm sorry you're feeling bad. Hopefully yours will come soon (and maybe mine too)